BUSINESS / EMPLOYMENT BASED VISAS | FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATION
Permanent Residence – Immigrant Visas
To qualify for permanent residence, an applicant must have or be one of the following:
- A spouse or minor child of a U.S. citizen;
- A parent, adult child or sibling of an adult U.S. citizen;
- A spouse or minor child of a legal permanent resident;
- An employee that a U.S. employer has received approval from the
- Department of Labor to hire;
- A person of extraordinary or exceptional ability;
- A refugee or asylee fleeing persecution; or
- An approved application in the visa lottery.
A personal interview for permanent residence is normally required before a U.S. Consul who will examine eligibility as well as confirming that the applicant is not inadmissible for an aggravated felony, a prior order of deportation, for public health reasons, or for suspected terrorism.
5 Star Google Reviews
“Professional. Experienced. Personable. Knowledgeable. The team at Quintero Fortich Immigration work expeditiously and efficiently. Highly recommend their services."
— Monica Silva
— Cathy Wood
"Excellent service and very understand! Thank you Attorney Isabella for all of your help."
— Alana Davis