Contáctenos Hoy

(689) 236 – 0730

Family Based Immigration

Fiancé Visas

United States citizens may apply for a Fiancé Visa (K-1 Visa) for their fiancé to enter the United States. If your fiancé is granted a K-1 visa, you will need to marry within 90 days of entry, or they will need to leave the United States within 30 days. Once married, your new spouse can apply to adjust their status to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States. This visa has several requirements. At Quintero and Fortich Legal we can explain all the opportunities and requirements associated with fiancé visas. For an initial consultation, please contact Quintero Fortich Legal.

5 Star Google Reviews

“Professional. Experienced. Personable. Knowledgeable. The team at Quintero Fortich Immigration work expeditiously and efficiently. Highly recommend their services."

— Monica Silva

"Attorney Isabella I want to thank you for everything you did for me and my family. You helped the whole process go smoothly. Very Responsive. Knowledgeable. Best of all very kind!"

— Cathy Wood

"Excellent service and very understand! Thank you Attorney Isabella for all of your help."

— Alana Davis

Orlando Immigration Attorneys

Immigrant Attorneys That Know The Immigration Process

At Quintero Fortich Legal, we understand how difficult it is to migrate to a new country. As immigrant attorneys, we went through the immigration process ourselves. We understand the importance of obtaining legal status for you and your family. We have successfully helped our clients to obtain legal status and remain legally in the U.S.
Abrir chat
💬 May i help you?
Abogados de Inmigración
Hello 👋
May i help you?